Cantrell & Morgan is pleased to present 8.74 acres in Callahan, FL. This ideally positioned piece of property is located right off of US Hwy 1 at the lit intersection of US Hwy 1 and Dr M.L.K Jr. Avenue. Traffic Counts easily exceed 18,369 Vehicles per Day.
Just around the corner, Hagan Ace Hardware's new 60,000 square foot flagship store is under construction and acts as anchor to the community. Callahan is a growing market northwest of Jacksonville and rooted at the intersection of South Kings Road/US Hwy 1 & 1st Avenue/SR 200/ A1A. Positioned within a dense retail corridor and with easy access to A1A.
The town of Callahan was among several rural communities to receive funds in 2023 from the state for community developmentprojects. Callahan received $3,371,000 to design and build a water treatment facility and wastewater pump, as well as a pipeline to the town’s wastewater treatment facility.
• 5 AC Retail Development
• Signalized access and RI/RO at the intersection of US 301 and Hazen St.
• 1/2 Mile from New Bradford County K-6 Grade Elementary School (Opening August 2023)
• Adjacent to Tractor Supply, Bealls Outlet, Aldi, Goodwill, Family Dollar, Rent-a-Center, Cato
• S Walnut St Traffic Counts: 10,700 AADT
• 22.54 Acres Available
• Located in one of the fastest growing counties in the Country
• SR 207 is one of three major corridors carrying residents and tourist to and from the City of St. Augustine
• Significant residential and commercial activity along the SR 207 corridor
• Less than ½ mile from Interstate 95
• Located adjacent to the Parrish Farms PUD with 3,600 residential units proposed
• Site will be served by a future signal and access from SR 207 and Cypress Links Boulevard
• Site is zoned PUD Commercial which allows for a broad variety of medical, retail, religious facility, and commercial use such as hotel, gas, etc.
Gate Parkway North and Southside Boulevard - Tapestry Park - 1 Lot Available - Build To Suit or Ground Lease
1 Lot Available:
Pad A: 10,000 SF
This pad site (A) can support a variety of uses and is ideal for a restaurant or bank.
Tapestry Park is part of the Deerwood Park development which contains over 3.4 million square feet of office space with supporting retail, hotel, and entertainment venues.
The property is adjacent to Merrill Lynch and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Over 72,000 employees within a five mile radius
Excellent visibility from Southside with traffic counts of 51,000 cars per day.
Adjacent to an Aloft Hotel with 150 rooms and walking distance to Hotel Indigo with an additional 96 hotel rooms.
Join Starbucks, Aloft, and III Forks at award winning mixed-use development.