• 22.54 Acres Available
• Located in one of the fastest growing counties in the Country
• SR 207 is one of three major corridors carrying residents and tourist to and from the City of St. Augustine
• Significant residential and commercial activity along the SR 207 corridor
• Less than ½ mile from Interstate 95
• Located adjacent to the Parrish Farms PUD with 3,600 residential units proposed
• Site will be served by a future signal and access from SR 207 and Cypress Links Boulevard
• Site is zoned PUD Commercial which allows for a broad variety of medical, retail, religious facility, and commercial use such as hotel, gas, etc.
Located off State Road 207, this parcel offers convenient access to St. Augustine, the State Road 312 corridor, St. Augustine Beach, and I-95.
The property is zoned CI which allows for a variety of uses including multi-family, ALF, and medical centers.
• Up to 2.19 Upland Acres
• 3.38 Gross Acres
• Some wetlands on the property which can be mitigated
• Zoned CI
Located in the path of development, these two parcels are poised to take advantage of the residential and commercial growth in this area of St. Johns County and will provide services along SR 16 between International Golf Parkway and I95. Both parcels are zoned OR and have utilities available.
These parcels of 4.1 acres and 5.9 acres offer frontage on SR 16 and access from this major thoroughfare as well as Windward Ranch boulevard. The property is all usable and suitable for multi-use development. Both parcels have off-site retention.
• 4.15 and 5.99 acres
• Zoned OR
• Utilities available
• Off-site retention