Sean has been with the Cantrell Companies since 2004. He began working with Cantrell Real Estate in 2004 as an appraiser and has extensive experience in valuation of all commercial property types including office, retail, industrial, vacant land, and multi-family. In 2010 Sean joined the Cantrell & Morgan team and is actively involved in all forms of CRE transactions with a focus on retail sales and leasing. Sean is a graduate of the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major: Finance and a member of ICSC.
Cantrell & Morgan is pleased to present this outstanding outparcel, located at 10625 Phillips Hwy. This 2,999 SF former bank building offers unlimited potential for any user with drive thru option and strong parking ratio.
• Available Sublease of a Former Bank Brancht
• High daily traffic (35K+ vehicles) on Phillips Hwy
• Easy access to Interstates 295 and 95, and
• Close proximity to Avenues Mall with various retail stores and restaurants.
Trout River Blvd - BTS or Ground Lease
• Approximately 1.0 acres
• Pad site with utilities stubbed and off-site retention
• Adjacent retailers include Tractor Supply, Waffle House, and Wendy’s
• Located directly in front of a new 188-unit townhome development
• Easy access to I-295, I-95, and Jacksonville International Airport
Moe’s Southwest Grill - Gainesville
Moe’s Southwest Grill
NNN Leased Investment For Sale With Rare 2.5% Annual Rent Increases
See Flyer for more details.
• 0.81 acre commercial parcel at a signalized intersection
• Ground Lease, Build-to-Suit or For Sale
•.Sales Price: $1,200,000
• Access to a new signalized intersection
• Off-site retention
• Zoned BB-2
• Located two miles south of Fleming Island and two miles north of Green Cove Springs
• Green Cove Springs is the County seat and the location of the Clay County Courthouse
• Traffic Counts: US 17: 32,000 AADT & CR 315: 4,400 AADT
• CR 315 dead ends into this site and will connect US 17 with the First Coast Expressway
GROUND LEASE | BUILD TO SUIT | FOR SALE
• Outparcel to a BJ’s Wholesale Club - 0.952 AC
• Positioned in the heart of the rapidly growing Palm Coast Market
• Located on FL-100 near Advent Health, Flagler High School, and I-95
• Multiple access points including a new signalized intersection
• One Parcel Remaining
• Traffic Counts:
- FL-100: 31,000 AADT
- I-95: 76,000 AADT
Located off State Road 207, this parcel offers convenient access to St. Augustine, the State Road 312 corridor, St. Augustine Beach, and I-95.
The property is zoned CI which allows for a variety of uses including multi-family, ALF, and medical centers.
• Up to 2.19 Upland Acres
• 3.38 Gross Acres
• Some wetlands on the property which can be mitigated
• Zoned CI
Located in the path of development, these two parcels are poised to take advantage of the residential and commercial growth in this area of St. Johns County and will provide services along SR 16 between International Golf Parkway and I95. Both parcels are zoned OR and have utilities available.
These parcels of 4.1 acres and 5.9 acres offer frontage on SR 16 and access from this major thoroughfare as well as Windward Ranch boulevard. The property is all usable and suitable for multi-use development. Both parcels have off-site retention.
• 4.15 and 5.99 acres
• Zoned OR
• Utilities available
• Off-site retention